BS8214:2016 Code of Practice
When embarking on remedial works for fire doors, we work in accordance to BS8214:2016 Code of Practice for fire door assemblies. Repairs can consist of, amongst other things:
• Adjusting the gaps between door and frame to be less than 4mm
• Replacing worn hinges with maintenance-free hinges
• Replacing damaged or missing smoke and intumescent seals
• Installing automatic dropseals to the bottom of doors
• Injecting the linear gap between the door frame and the wall with fire foam completely filling the void.